This blog is no longer being updated. You're looking for Cooking with Charles.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Photodiary 0: Stu

Tonight I made Stu, roughly a third of the recipe I described in my previous entry. I was not completely faithful to the recipe (in part because that's just how this recipe works and in part because of what I had on hand). Most notably, I used sausage links instead of ground sausage, and used canned green beans in place of fresh ones. I much prefer using fresh beans but I found myself to be completely out. The only reason there are any beans at all is because Taylor happened to have some around (thanks!). A particularly astute reader might also notice that I had to switch pans halfway through the frying since I was running out of room.

The images are all scaled down; if you'd like to see a larger version just right click and view image. Enjoy!













2 comments:

  1. I still love step 5. So unnecessary to have two pictures, but yet so necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thorough and thoroughly delightful. I love the pre-chopped, post-chopped series.

    ReplyDelete