This blog is no longer being updated. You're looking for Cooking with Charles.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Caprese Triscuits and Data Point 1

I came into the possession of some pine nuts so I felt it was appropriate to make caprese triscuits again. The recipe appears here without any pictures. As always, you can right click and view image to see a larger version of any image.



Additionally, I made some more brownies. This time they were Betty Crocker (America's favorite!). Again I used the recommended amount of eggs and replaced the oil and water with half a stick of butter and the rest in applesauce. I used dried cranberries and pre-made cream cheese frosting.



Becca wasn't around to test them, but these rate higher than the first batch on the JinJin scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment